Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7 quick tips to remember

So here are 7 quick tips to remember:
Don’t take it personal…. any of it
Don’t get physical too soon… it muddles the brain
Don’t lose yourself, stay centered, breathe deeply
Don’t try to guess “what did he mean when he did (said)
that”
Enjoy each date, then go about doing your life well
If he calls, fine… if not, go about your life, refer to #1
Don’t get emotionally attached until he does

Check out more at

http://www.femininegrace.com/blog/page/3

3 comments:

  1. I really like this...

    Much Love,
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a while since I've heard from you. Hope all is well. I keep checking here for more updates...

    Much Love,
    Mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mercedas, I am sorry. I didn't realize this was here. I wasn't getting many comments so didn't think anyone was reading and haven't posted in a while.

    ReplyDelete